Not all processes have optimal piping configurations. Learn how to identify alternative solutions for processes inhibited by piping constraints.
Siemens is hosting a free webinar on Wednesday, October 21 at 2pm EST.
In this 1-hour webinar, Siemens specialists will show you how the flowmeter can be installed and how this versatile instrument can be used to meet your application needs. They will be discussing the installation guidelines for process piping that can enhance your flowmeters’ performance.
Core objectives for this webinar will be to:
- Understand and establish the theory of operations for the electromagnetic flowmeter
- Review optimal meter installation and piping configurations
- Address the ability of the SITRANS F M MAG 5100W and the Siemens SITRANS F M MAG 8000 to operate successfully when optimal piping arrangements are not available
- Assess and evaluate the features and benefits of the Siemens SITRANS F M MAG 5100W and the Siemens SITRANS F M MAG 8000 product families
- Discuss the SITRANS F M MAG 5100W and the Siemens SITRANS F M MAG 8000 in conditions where zero upstream and/or zero downstream piping situations exist.
We invite you to attend this upcoming Siemens webinar on Wednesday, October 21 at 2pm EST.
Please note that space for this webinar is limited, so customers will be given priority for available seats.
Contact Jack Roushey, Siemens Product Marketing Manager, Magnetic Flow at email@example.com
Learn more about Siemens SITRANS FM MagFlo Electromagnetic Flowmeters
Lesman Instrument Company is the authorized Siemens representative in Illinois, Indiana, Missouri, Paducah KY, Wisconsin, and Michigan’s Upper Peninsula. If you are located outside that area, you can find your local sales office or get technical assistance by calling 800-365-8766.